Total Tournaments
2K+
Total Challenges Completed
38K+

Thoughtbox

Mage

I make logos and designs!
Jul 18, 2019
I think that the Negev is a good weapon, but the people say that is a shi* weapon... What you think guys?

Cl1max

Jul 18, 2019
Latvia
Genuinely a beast.
The other team will be mad at you and call you a bot, but don't listen to them. Whatever makes you win the round / get you kills ?

Mage

I make logos and designs!
Jul 18, 2019
Yes, that is... Is a hated weapon but if you know how to use it, you can be the best one xD

Vemix

The next Hokage!
Moderating
Verified User
Jul 18, 2019
The Hidden Leaf Village.
The Negev used to be such a pain to deal with in Casual since people nonstop spammed when trying to enter a site or just wanted to prefire a corner. Now since that it was reworked it makes the weapon the only machinegun worth buying if you don't really care about the game at that point or just want to troll.

Cl1max

Jul 18, 2019
Latvia
The Negev used to be such a pain to deal with in Casual since people nonstop spammed when trying to enter a site or just wanted to prefire a corner. Now since that it was reworked it makes the weapon the only machinegun worth buying if you don't really care about the game at that point or just want to troll.
If you want to make a lot of money & not loose a lot just in case you die, Negev is the perfect gun for almost any situation, AWP in mid? No chance for him unless he has a 0.1 reaction time. Guy spraying a Negev at you? You're probably gonna die, let's be honest.

TalismanGames

Jul 22, 2019
If you want to make a lot of money & not loose a lot just in case you die, Negev is the perfect gun for almost any situation, AWP in mid? No chance for him unless he has a 0.1 reaction time. Guy spraying a Negev at you? You're probably gonna die, let's be honest.
I have a feeling you are a silver ;)